LAMARTINE ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
FOND DU LAC COUNTY
TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2011 @ 7:30 PM
LAMARTINE MUNICIPAL BUILDING MEETING ROOM
1. Calling of the Meeting to Order and Welcoming Residents
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Reading of the Minutes from the 2010, Annual Meeting.
a. Additions, corrections by the Town Residents.
b. Motion to Approve Minutes as presented.
4. Selecting of Public Depository for Town Business, per State Statutes 60.46.
5. Approval by the Town Residents for the Town Board to borrow money up to $100,000.00, as the board may need to operate the town, with the best interest of the Town Residents at hand, regarding Institutions and Interest Rates.
6. Calling for the Reading of the Annual Financial Report for 2010.
a. Questions and Concerns of the Town Residents.
b. Motion to approve the Financial Report as presented
7. Road Report:
a. Completed Work in 2010.
b. Proposed Road Work for 2011.
8. OLD BUSINESS:
a. Update on Cemetery / Veterans Memorial Committee Progress
b. Update on the Towns� Comprehensive Plan
c. Update on Zoning Ordinance Minor Amendments (Public Hearing & Special Town Meeting 4/19/2011 beginning @ 6:30 Pm)
9. NEW BUSINESS:
a. Setting of the year 2012 Annual Town Meeting. (Per State Statutes the second
Tuesday of April, being 4-10-2012 at 7:30 pm)
10. UPCOMING DATES:
Open Book on Assessment Roll: To Be Announced
Board of Review: To Be Announced
Remember to get your �Objection to Assessment� form from the Town Clerk, if you wish to come to the Board of Review.
Clerk�s # 920-906-3683 or 920-923-0718
Community Clean Up Day: To Be Announced�Call Mike Suprenand if you have any questions 920-904-5987
Lamartine Community Day: Watch for further details. At the time this Agenda is being published the Committee is discussing if / when the next Community Day will be held
Remember to check the town posting boards located at Church of Our Risen Savior, Knaus Cheese Factory, and the Lamartine Town Municipal Building parking lot for notices of meetings etc�
Town Board Monthly Meetings are held the 2nd Monday of each month at 7;30 PM
Thank you all for coming
Town Website: www.townoflamartine.com